RRB Recruitment 2017- 18 Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 Syllabus Jobs Vacancies Apply Online
RRB Recruitment 2017-18 has been released the important notifications in order to fulfill the vacancy post for this year. RRB Recruitment 2017-18 for various posts such as Engineer, NTPC, RPF/ RPSF, Constable of Men & Women, Accountant, Group C & D Posts, Ticket Examiner/ Collector, Technician, Diploma Holders, Loco Pilot, Station Master, Clerk cum Stenographer (Typist). These are all the job vacancy to this year. so hurry up candidates to check the details and apply the various post which you link.
Interested candidates visit the official website and read the RRB recruitment 2017 notification after the you can apply the post.
Staff are classified into gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and non-gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) employees.The recruitment of Group ‘A’ gazetted employees is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission through exams.
Details of the RRB Recruitment 2017 such as Examination fee, syllabus, education qualification, how to apply, serving employee and important note are list below section
- SC/ST/Female/Minority/Economically Backward/Ex-Servicemen /Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fees.
- For Unreserved/OBC Candidates the examination fees payable will be indicated against each post.
- The candidates should write the Employment Notice No., Name of the post applied for, Category Number of the post and their name and postal address on the reverse side of the Bank Draft/Front side at the space provided in the Indian Postal Order.
- Remittance of examination fees in any other form except Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order will not be accepted.
- The particulars of Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order submitted as examination fees should also be indicated at the prescribed place in the application form.
- Application not accompanied with Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order of requisite amount, wherever required towards examination fees, will be summarily rejected.
The syllabus for the written examination in the RRB Recruitment Board will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers and likely to include questions pertaining to
General English /General Hindi,
Analytical and Quantitative Skills
Study material of the RRB Recruitment will be updated soon.
The question paper will be in English, Hindi and Urdu as well as in regional languages prevails in the jurisdiction of each RRB. The duration oft he examination will be 1½ to 2 hours with approximately 100 to150 questions.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent plus 3 years. For Ex- serviceman applying for the Apprentice categories of posts i.e. Traffic Apprentice and Commercial Apprentice the upper age limit is 40 years inclusive of all other relaxation in age limit.
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates
For the serving Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ Railway Staff and casual labours/ substitutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be up to 40 years for Unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates.
No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreservedVacancies.
The candidate should have to complete the any Graduation degree the requisite Educational/Technical qualifications from recognized University/Institute.
- Signing in Capital letters in specimen column or not signing
- Not affixing Left Thumb Impression in the Application form and
- Information Sheet.
- Declaration to be written in the space provided in the Information Sheet left out or Declaration is not in running hand-writing.
- Identification marks not filled up in the Application Form
- OBC certificate without non-creamy layer certification or OBC certificates older than one year from the date of closure of Employment Notices.
- No self-declaration enclosed by OBC candidates.
- No vision certificate enclosed with the application by the candidates applying for ASM/ALP.
- No proof of date of birth/educational qualification/community/medical certificate for PWD enclosed in the application.
- Double/Multiple application submitted for the same post.
How To Apply:
- Candidates to visit official website:rrcb.gov.in
- On home page, click on Recruitment or Career tab.
- But before applying form refer to its official notification first and then you can register yourself for that.
- After your Registration is completed the “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails
- Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.
- Then Select the link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Now fill the application form in a correct manner with asked details and upload the scanned passport size photo and signature (if needed)
- submit the application form before the mentioned last date.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference
The selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination. In addition, Aptitude/Skill Test/ Personal Interview etc