TMB Recruitment 2017- 18 PO Clerk Assistant Manager Job Vacancy Apply Online Exam Date Notification:
TMB has been released the TMB Recruitment 2017- 18 and details of the TMB Jobs vacancies 2017, Application Form and how to apply online details are given here.Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited is a bank headquartered at Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India.
TMB latest recruitment details for various positions like Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), Manager and Clerk, Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) vacancies post etc. Check below for upcoming TMB job details in India.
The complete detailed advertisement will be published in TMB official website and we will upload the exact advertisement of TMB Recruitment 2017 very soon.To get latest updates about TMB Recruitment 2017 stay connected with us.
If you want to apply for TMB Recruitment 2017, then submit the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date which is mentioned in the site.
Eligible candidates can check the entire details about RBI Jobs such as
- Name of posts,
- Age limit,
- How to apply
- Qualification requirement,
- Pay scale and etc…then
How to apply in well structured format for this recruitment? You can get all the details in below section or visit the official website www.tmb.in
- Cut Off marks will be updated soon for General, OBC, SC & ST.
- Age limit is 21 to 30 years for general and two years relaxation for OBC, 5 year relaxation for SC/ ST.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
How to apply?
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annex I to this advertisement.
- The candidates should keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the application fees/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. They may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for Apply:
- Candidates are first required to go to RBI website www.tmb.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” and then click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “Click here for New Registration” link to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Basic information once saved cannot be edited.
Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annex I)
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are strongly advised to carefully check every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/photo identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to FINAL SUBMIT as no change is possible after FINAL SUBMIT.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
Latest Job :RBL Bank Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification :
- Applicants who are willing to apply for the post they must have passed their Graduation /diploma degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in allied discipline according to Post.
Applicants required age criteria for this recruitment post will be allows as per it will be notified by norms of Government.
Age relaxation it will be provided to reserved category as per organizational norms.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 600 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Latest Job: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Selected candidates for the various recruitment post the organization will be receiving a excellent amount of salary package as per decided by the norms of Government at the time of joining.
Candidates will also get so many allowances including travel allowance, petrol allowance, HRA, etc and other benefits as per the norms of organization.
Selection committee of the organization is conducting Group Discussion and Personal Interview and the entire selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the rounds.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form:
Apply Now- www.tmb.in
You have to pay the amount by downloading the payment challan or through online itself. For SC/ ST candidates.
- Online Mode:
Using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. If successful, a confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent and then proceed further with Application Process.
- Offline Mode:
Challan (Cash) in State Bank: A Challan will be displayed on the screen
- Print Challan ( It has Two portions).
- Fill up and make payment at a convenient State Bank branch.
- After payment, the challan will be returned by the bank with the stamp of them and a JOURNAL number as acknowledgement.
- Candidates need not to send the challan after payment.
- After updation of your payment by the bank, you will receive an e-mail and SMS confirmation.
- Then Re-login to continue with the Application process.
If you have any queries kindly leave your valuable comments in the below box and like our FB page for instant updates.